November was a busy reading month for me. I diversified into audiobooks because I couldn’t keep up with all the books I wanted to read. The books were incredibly diverse, but I did have a run at the beginning of the month where three of the books dealt with motherhood.
- My favorite book of the month was Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders. I recommend listening to the audio. Nick Offerman and a great cast of actors perform the book and I kept finding reasons to drive, walk, or just sit and listen.
- My favorite place to read was the renovated window seat in my kitchen.
- My favorite candle was Beach Bonfire.
- My favorite drink was peppermint hot chocolate.
- I also hit 79 books in my Goodreads Reading Challenge.
I am looking for any book or movie that makes me forget about the dark days outside. Also, I am looking to try my hand at writing a Hallmark Channel Book. This book is outside my normal reading, but it was pleasant, fun and comforting!
A good quirky book about unlikely friendships and what home means.
The only psychological thriller I read this month. It wasn’t sure about how the authors decided to split up the pacing of the book, but definitely had twists I wasn’t prepared for.
YA books are a favorite of mine. They are usually quick reads but leave a lot of room for contemplation.
What did you read this month? Tell us your favorite book in the comments.